Celica A. Mercury from BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Elizabeth from Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Tohru Adachi from Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Hilda from Under Night In-Birth, and Susanoo from BlazBlue: Central Fiction are the five remaining new playable characters part of the “Version 2.0 Content Pack” add-on for BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle, developer Arc System Works announced.
Previously announced characters include Yumi from Senran Kagura: Estival Versus, Blitztank from Akatsuki Blitzkampf, Akatsuki from Akatsuki Blitzkampf, and Neo Politan from RWBY.
The free version 2.0 update, which is due out on November 21, will include major balance adjustments for every character. The Version 2.0 Content Pack add-on is due out on the same day for $24.99, and includes the nine additional playable characters, a new scenario, and new character interactions and colors.
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle is available now for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC.
Watch a trailer for the newly announced characters below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.